Thursday, March 24, 2016

Just Because... It Must Be Noted

I know I've posted twice in a night but I want to note every time I see Emery Hope - and pink sunsets I always see her. Tonight was a gorgeous one. 

Today was a downpour of a day... I'm talking it rained and stormed all day long. 

I left to go get Easter goodies (if you are on the search for Shopkins like I was, you're out of luck they're sold out everywhere) and a spray tan (priorities here)... and the sun started shining. It made me smile just seeing the sun after the rainy day. 

By the time I made it home, we looked outside and there was the most beautiful PINK sunset. The sky was a baby pink, blue, and orange... and then it got hot pink. I'm talking gorgeous. I took pictures but it doesn't do it justice. 

Makenzi and Addison both smiled. Makenzi said "Goodness Gracious, that's gorgeous!" and Addison hugged me so big and said "thank you for showing us that sunset, Mama! There's Baby Emery!" 

My baby girl shows up when I least expect it. When I need her, but not expecting to see her. God knows. Every single time, God knows! It amazes me. His love is everlasting. He holds me when I'm weak and He walks with me when I'm strong. Thank you, Lord for showing me my sweet girl today - in that beautiful pink sunset! 






No comments:

Post a Comment