Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hi, Emery Hope... You Show Up When I Need You Most

It's Wednesday, but you know what it wasn't terribly hard. 

It wasn't great... but I wouldn't consider any of my days great. I miss Emery! 

But I could feel her presence a lot today. I could feel God holding me up more today than any day. 

Maybe it's the prayers I receive more on Wednesday's than anything since putting out how hard Wednesday's are for me. I have had so many friends message me or call me on Wednesday's to let me know they are thinking of me, praying for me, and just want me to know. 

You guys, you have no idea how much that means to me. I have made some amazing friends through all of this. I had amazing friends before this but I have found lifelong friends through all I've been through. 

Today was a perfect day with my girls - the playground, Sonic, and cuddles on the couch. PERFECT! My girls make me smile. 




And today ended with the most beautiful pink sunset! Hello, sweet girl!!! You show up when I need you the most. Once again, I have the best friends who can tag me on Facebook or text me the most perfect pictures of the sunsets. It lets me know they are thinking of me and think of my sweet Emery. She's still causing people to look to the heavens. 










I have a lot of stories I want to share, but today I wanted you to know that God let me have a pretty good day. I love when He shows big on days I need Him most. 

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid' do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 

That verse was in my bible study last night and it just stood out so much. Yes, I've heard it a million times but last night it rang out so true! I needed to just be strong in Him. I just had a long prayer time after that for Him to guide me and be with me. God is amazing like that. If you ask Him, He will be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment