Sunday, March 27, 2016

HE IS RISEN

"Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen." Luke 24:5-6 

There is absolutely no greater love. 

Thank you Lord, for the promise of eternal life because you paid the ultimate price for our sins. We are not worthy but you love us anyway. 

I pray you all have a wonderful Easter.

Listen to this song - it brought me to tears and chills the other day out of no where. I've only heard it a million times but for some reason yesterday when I was listening to it I just cried. "You can have all this world, but give me Jesus." 


I've been studying deep in my bible lately and it makes me just think how awesome it would've been to walk this earth with Him. Just to be one of his followers, to be Mary Magdalene, just to be one of His friends as he walked this earth. How awesome would that have been? 

No comments:

Post a Comment