Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Swinging Bed

I had to make a separate post about this because I just had to laugh about my sleeping arrangements at the beach house. 

Not only was I on the 3rd floor, but our room was outside of the house completely... I had to go inside to get to the bathroom and then out on the patio to walk into the door of our room. I'm so thankful it didn't rain or storm there or that would've been awful! 

Anyway... I was on the 3rd floor in the outdoor room and my bed.... SWUNG! Yes, it was a swinging bed! 

Pretty neat concept if it was for an outdoor like nap or relaxing bed! But for a bed to sleep on all night long... not great! Especially for someone who gets the worst motion sickness ever! 

But yes, the bed was swinging. It hung from the ceiling by ropes and springs! It had buoys beside it so it didn't BUMP the wall! It was crazy! 

I slept on it one night. But my girls took over the beds the second night. I don't think they moved as much with them in the bed as they did the night my aunt and me sleep in them. 

The girls thought they were awesome. I thought they were the dumbest idea ever. Of course, I thought that even more so because my room wasn't even really in the house. 

Needless to say when Mom started talking about going back there for family vacation next year, I told her as long as she doesn't rent this house again I'm all for it! Swinging beds! NO THANK YOU! Not again! 





No comments:

Post a Comment