Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Sunday

I wanted to just remember these beautiful pictures of the girls - 

I bought them super cheap dresses from Walmart on Friday. I am a BIG bargain shopper and these fit the bill of bargain and oh my... they were beautiful - especially on my precious girls! Addison is even on a bow kick right now and is letting me put big bows in her hair again! Praise the Lord! It sure makes this Mama happy to see bright, beautiful bows in their hair! 


I needed to jump in for one quick pic with them! These sweet girls are my world. I sure wish I had Emery to add to the mix. I need her here so bad. Sunday while in church tears came to my eyes because I was honestly thinking if she had made it to her due date, I would be sitting in church holding her. Oh I miss her!!! I wish so much I had a bright dress to put on her and a BIG bow on her perfect little head! My smile would be much bigger if I had my sweet baby girl to love on. 


I missed her so bad on Sunday that I asked Jordan at lunch if he could take me to the cemetery after lunch. He always agrees. He misses her just like I do. Seeing her name on a stone is not how I pictured our life together, but I love seeing her precious stone. It's comforting to me in some weird way. 


We came back home and played outside! (Addison was napping with her Pa Mark, like she does most Sundays). But Makenzi played with all her new Barbie stuff outside. She looks so grown up. It makes me sad. Since when did she turn eight - I'm supposed to still be rocking and cuddling her like a baby. It literally feels like yesterday! 


Addison napped with Pa Mark all day, but after Sissy went to bed she cuddled with me and watched Little Big Shots. She reached over and grabbed my hand. She was holding my hand and it was so sweet. She will hold your hand until hers starts to sweat. LOL! 


My weekend was full, and so is my heart! I love that my family can all be together and just enjoy each other. We can support each other. We can just love and our love language is all quality time together! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment