Thursday, May 19, 2016

Click For Hope

I had the opportunity to share my story and have professional photos made this week. 

#Clickforhope shares inspiring stories of all different things. I was so excited to share my story of my sweet Emery and my faithfulness in the Lord through it all. In sharing our story, we were offered a free photo shoot. 


The girl who runs #Clickforhope asked me if I would like to have anyone in the pictures with me. I decided it was the perfect opportunity for me to have family pictures made. 
My girls looked beautiful. I put them in their mint Easter dresses, that are lacy and free. They looked precious. I did each of their hair just like they wanted it - Addison wanted hers curled and Makenzi wanted hers in a side ponytail with a braid. She got some beautiful shots of the girls. I can't wait to see the end results. 



We drove to this beautiful park in Franklin, TN - The Park at Harlinsdale Farm. It was gorgeous. When we pulled into it, I knew we were in a perfect setting. 

She snapped shots of the girls, some of the girls and me, some of the girls and Jordan, some of us as a family, some of Jordan and me, and some of just me. Then... she wanted to snap pics of my bracelets that had all my girls names on it and a butterfly. She snapped one of just my hand with the bracelets and then a few of Jordan and me holding hands where you could see the bracelets. I can't wait to share these pics with you guys. It will be something special and something I will treasure forever. 

I will share with you the link when she posts my story on her blog. I want to share my story and share my Emery forever. I want to be there for people who are going through the same things I am. I want to bring people to love the Lord through my sweet girl. I fully trust in Him that He sent her for a specific purpose and she fulfilled it while she was here but now it's my job to continue what she did while she was here - bring people to the Lord, and bring people to their knees in prayer!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN, my sweet SKYE!!!!! Emery Hope is still touching people's lives, and God continues to be Glorified through you. Can't wait to see all the pics!!!! I know they are going to be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete