Thursday, June 2, 2016

When God Speaks To you Through Country Songs

Last week I downloaded Dierks Bentley's new album. 

I love all of his new music lately. 

I heard this song on the radio before the album released and listened to it on repeat until the album released. 

And not much has changed. I love the album... I have listened to it nonstop since I bought it but I still can listen to "Different for Girls" on repeat. 


I am not going through what the song talks about but still a heart break nonetheless. Jordan & I both cope completely different ways. 

We are different but we are there for one another. 

But we talked about how this song even speaks true to what we are experiencing. It is different for girls when they lose someone (especially a Mama losing a baby), than it is for boys. 

I can just listen to this song over and over again and it speaks to me in a completely different way. 

God speaks to me through country songs sometimes. And it truly makes me realize He is always there and always on time when I need Him. He shows me things will be OK and it's ok if I deal with things differently because it's ALLOWED. I never thought I would hear Him so clearly in a country song, but I sure did. (And it's one that really isn't exactly what I'm going through but can so relate to).

No comments:

Post a Comment