Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites


I'm linking up with Erika today over on A Little Bit of Everything

I've had a few favorite moments this week - 

On Father's Day I was looking through my wedding pictures because unfortunately the only pictures I have of my Dad and me are on my wedding day. Shame!

He always makes me laugh. This picture I was laughing because I had just realized as we were walking to Jordan I had forgotten my bouquet. There is no telling what he was telling me in this picture but it's priceless. 


Then I had to look at a few of Jordan and me. 

This is my FAVORITE of our wedding pics. Walking hand in hand on the beach, talking, and laughing at no telling what! He's a laugh a minute and I'm so thankful for him! He is my FAVORITE!


And this picture still describes Jordan and me - we both cracked up when we looked at it! Oh I love that man of mine! 


PINK SUNSETS are always my FAVORITE! My sweet Emery Hope is always showing us she's watching over us. She happened to show up on Father's Day this year (just like she showed up for me on Mother's Day!). I told her Daddy to look outside, she was wishing him a Happy Father's Day, too. We went by her grave to make sure her solar lights were working and I snapped this picture! 


My Nanny bought Emery Hope some beautiful flowers for 4th of July, so we had to go decorate this week! It was a FAVORITE! I never thought I would be hanging out in the cemetery at 32 years old. But... I am out there regularly to clean her headstone up and decorate. 


Not the family picture I envisioned but it is what it is - and it is my FAVORITE that we always take a family picture with her headstone in the center. 


We went to see Finding Dory on Monday and it was a FAVORITE! I loved Finding Nemo, so I couldn't wait to see Finding Dory. It was a FAVORITE! (However, disclaimer, and completely my opinion - I still love Finding Nemo more!)


We had a friend stay with us on Wednesday this week. Makenzi only got 4 hours of sleep the night before, so before he even left that afternoon, she was sound asleep. She never naps anymore, so to look over and see my sweet girl napping was a FAVORITE of the week! 


Swimming!!! Spending days at the pool with my girls (and Jordan when he's off) is a definite summer FAVORITE! 



My sweet Addison is learning to swim without her puddle jumper and Makenzi is learning to dive. This year at the pool is super busy!!! And I am loving every minute! 

And another FAVORITE of the week - I have been working on selling Mary Kay. Which I kind of thought I'd never do, but I tried their Lash Intensity mascara not long ago and I am hooked - like can't live without it! Do yourself a favor and get some! If you don't have a consultant, get with me I'll order you some and ship it to you! 


It's been a pretty good week! I'm so thankful for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment